Have any of you non-asian girls dated an Asian guy?

For those of you that have are you from a big city or a suburb where it is or isn't diverse. What made you attracted to him?

For those of you that haven't, why not?

Has any Asian males approached you before?
What are you thoughts on Asian males.

Any input is more than welcomed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, currently dating an Asian guy, and I live in a suburb which is close to a big city both of which are very diverse. I went to high school with him and when we bumped into each other at university, right away things seemed really relaxed and we were super compatible & got along great almost instantly. He was very selfless, caring, smart, thoughtful, and all that good stuff which made me attracted to him.

We also shared similar opinions on relationships & sex which I think is important. I found how respectful in that respect especially he was to be a huge bonus.

Quite a few Asian males have approached me before, and I certainly have no complaints. I love their culture, find them to be very interesting not to mention super sexy as well. :)

• Was there any attraction in high school to him? I also tend to noticed Asian men in Canada seem to be willing to actually approach females more than Asian men in Usa.

• Am i... SMEXY?

• Hmmm...
      You're an open person, can spell properly, know how to use grammar correctly, and over all I suppose pretty smart. I like that, whether you're the pretty lady to the left or right you're alright.
      Yes, yes you are SMEXY.

What Girls Said 16

• Wow.. all I have to say is I'm white and I am ferociously attracted to Asian men, and yes I'm from a big city. Always have been attracted to Asian men. My all time favourite film actor/crush is Asian. Not just Asian by ethnicity but he is a HK actor, who doesn't even speak English. My first crush at three years old was a Chinese boy who was five. My first real relationship (they guy who took my virginity) was Asian. Asian men are the sexiest men out there and I'm a little bit glad white women don't pay them any more attention if they're so interested in other races.

I also love the Asian cultures, histories, and art. I have been approached by Asian men before and when I respond to them, sadly a lot of them just left me alone because they didn't think I was serious about finding them attractive. (pout) I love their eyes and the shapes of their lips. I love the dark hair. I also love hearing them speak in their language (if they grew up speaking something other than English). I love watching them eat with chopsticks and watching noodles drip from their lips and how the suck it up in to their mouths.

Ohhhh don't think I'm kidding. I freakishly LOVE Asian men.

• I wonder how you grew to be soo attracted to anything Asian. You ma'am are really unique.

• he's balding and older but he's not fat!

• Being overweight is not bound to race. And I'm a face person anyway. I myself am... curvy :) and I've dated bigger men before. It just doesn't matter. I love the look of an Asian face. :)

• I have friends who are dating Asian men :)
    Punjabi girl and Chinese guy
    Armenian girl and Filipino guy (btw she is super hot! - she has sooo many followers on IG haha)

anyway both my friends are really attractive and they never have trouble picking up guys but they've both been in long term relationships with their current bf's, like 3/+ years :)

• How did they meet?

• Yeah they're cute :) It was surprising to me too because he's kinda shy and introverted and she's outgoing but it worked out for the best. I guess you can say they balance each other :)

• Yin and Yang!

• I've dated a handful of Asian guys. I was merely interested in them because of who they were. All of them had great personalities and that is what sparked my interest. That was the man reason :) then I got to educate myself with learning more about Asian cultures by being exposed to it. I remember I dated this Japanese dude who was a total sweet heart but his parents really disapproved of us dating. It was a racial thing.

Cheers !

• Asian parents are pretty strict. Sounds like you know what you want and that's great!

• Aww its good to hear that but sad at the same time :(

• It happens :) But the important thing... when it comes to relationships is... well being a knot that won't allow anything wedge in between it. Sure enough it/whoever will loosen the tie. Gotta stay tight :P

• I have dated a couple, and there was another I was going to.. but then he got all sketch and I met someone else.

• What did you like about the ones you dated. Was there any difference dating an Asian compared other men? The sketchy guy might of just been nervous, its too bad that's his loss. Best of luck to you and your significant other.

• The one was really funny and entertaining and was down for all sorts of shenanigans.

Beyond how they looked, no not really.

• I'm half Asian, though I don't look it and up until a this guy now, I was only dating Asian men. A couple being from the motherland haha. Physically I have always been attracted to Asian men, each guy I dated had a different personality but one key thing was that they were all very close with their heritage (my Asian heritage is a part of who I am and is important to me).

• I haven't, but my best friend is in a relationship with an Asian guy :) She's from a big city, where it is very diverse.

• Would you be open to it? How did they meet? What was your reaction to them in the beginning?

• I would if I were not already in a relationship with the love of my life ^^

They met at a party, went on a few dates and just hit it off! :)

I thought they were supercute, as did all their friends too. They've been together for over a year now and are very happy!

• I tried asking an Asian guy out before but he just wanted to remain friends. I wouldn't mind dating one. I find them really attractive. No Asian guy has ever approached me or any guy whatsoever.

• Its nice to hear you actually asked a guy out! We need more women out there like you!

• Too bad not many guys ask me out. XD

• Nope but I'm totally open to it.

• Has any Asian guy ever approached you?

• Ya, I meant asked you out. I find it a problem with most Asian guys I know. A lot of Asian guys confidence level is like infinite when it comes to Asian girls, but for non-Asian girls a lot of times they'd have no confidence and tend to over think things.
      There is a huge cultural difference.

• Exactly. I've never seen an Asian dude ask out a non Asian girl.

• Nope, only had sex with one once.

• Why only once? Why nope?

• I appreciate your input.

• You're welcome.

• im southeast Asian girl married with arab guy. and happy with my life

• Does it count if your half asian?

• Sure speak on behalf of your non-asian side =P

• His family is friends with my mom's side of the family (Asian side) so I wanted to see if we could give it a shot, either way he was to serious.

• Was he really traditional? I know strict traditional Asian upbringings cause some men to take their relationships really serious and sometimes makes them seem controlling compared to western cultures.

• I've been in two relationships with 'em. They're cool people!

• How did it all start? What was it about him that was attractive?

• Both were funny. I love funny! And of course the cuteness level was on 10.

• I have... we dated, but didn't get to the relationship part.
    He was a great guy though.
    I met him on a dating site, he was cute, funny, ambitious, independent.

• How come it didn't progress into a relationship?

• Lol okay yaaa he is full blown American then.

• Yep yep.

• No I haven't but most of my guy friends are Asian, I don't even know how that happens it's like I get along with them a lot
    Also I take a lot ofthe "smart" classes like honors and AP

I've never been hit on my an Asian guy ever, I've been hit on by white, black, latino but never Asian not even Filipino!

I wouldn't mind dating one as long as he's a Christian

• Go initiate if you're interested. You'd be surprised.

• That is the problem with both parties. Asian mean are shy also...

• Haha I know and it's cute but frustrating at the same time

• I haven't but have been close to I just couldn't go through with the different religious views and one was sooo ignorant and make racial jokes too much

• Unfortunately there are bad batches of people from all walks of life.

• Ya but the one that had the bad jokes was Chinese and white not full blood so I don't know if that's it

• Lol, what kind of bad jokes?

• I'm attracted to Asian males bur I have never dated one... I like a guy who can dress had his own unique style... The ones I've seen were at the train station in boston coming from Boston College...

• What was the reason you haven't dated one?

• Have you noticed majority of Asian men are less willingly to approach someone they're interested in? I find it a common problem. Have you learned your lesson and would you initiate next time instead of waiting?

• Lol I don't know do Asian guys even like Latinas? Lol

What Guys Said 2

• I fucked an Asian guy once if that counts.

• Step 1: Visit anime store
    Step 2: look for bespectacled white girl that is staring at you and hyperventilating
    Step 3:
    Step 4: Profit

My friend is an Asian male and this is how he met his wife.

• Insert meme Not sure if serious or trolling

• Kind of meme style but I am serious, I have a friend who is married, and this is where he met her.

They seem to be doing really well together, a surprise to me really. Not much in common