What exactly makes females attractive to some men?

Well i have a lot of brothers, lol, and every time we go out they are always talking bout how the girls butts look nice or their faces look nice and stuff like that. But what exactly makes the girl look attractive, cause it like i dont see it..

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are distracted by nice boobs and a nice butt. I personally care about a girl's face over all the other features. Also, girls that are overly skinny turn me off.

What Guys Said 3

• Attraction isn't a choice, so of course you don't see it. You're not attracted to them. We can all see how the "beautiful" people of the world would appear attractive, but with your day to day men and women it won't always be clear. And then of course there's types and preference which vary widely.

My personal taste in women is as eclectic as my taste in music. This list of features would be endless.

• That's probably because you're straight, and you're attracted to guys rather than girls like your brothers. What's deemed as attractive is really just written in our DNA, and since you're female your DNA is quite a bit different than males.

• if the girls fell into their type then yes they find them attractive

What Girls Said 2

• Everybody considers different features attractive. What may be beautiful to one person may just be okay to another.

• usually the men attract to womens boobs... but some boy who took serious relationship they attract on the lips, eyes, nose or even the teeth...