Was he a vrigin? And should I inbox him if yes what do I tell him? Help?

Okey so I almost had sex with the guy I'm madly inlove with right and I had once heard him told he's friends he wasn't a vrigin no more but when we were about to do it he didn't know when the hole was so I'm wondering if he's a vrigin or not? And he made me a tbh viedo telling me to inbox him but not at that time so I took like a two weeks to inbox him and he left me on seen -.- I love him and I think I wanna finish what we started but I have no clue what to inbox him any advice plz?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are, her is a virgin, and just lied to his friends to save face. Back when I was a freshman, I did that because I was annoyed with getting flak from my closer friends. Though, after that school year, I just embraced the fact that I was a virgin, until I wasn't one anymore. If he was that clumsy, he's either horribly nervous and/or a virgin.

What Guys Said 3

• if you are curious and care for him as you day. hen inbox him. as far as not finding the hole. maybe he was nerveous

• Never inbox someone about that.

Talk to him in person

• I guess he really is a virgin. The holes really look very different. ;)

What's inbox?

What Girls Said 0