Okayyyy so why would a girl do this?

This girl I work with (she has a boyfriend :() and I have this thing where we walk and talk together quite a bit at work. She didn't do this with anyone else and things have gotten to the point where we know each other's schedules. Like I go to the break room at 10am and 2pm. I'll be walking down there quite often and there she is. It's like an unspoken thing. When we used u work in the same department we'd meet almost every morning for a week, then she'd dissappear the next. It's been like this for almost a year. I'll see her a bunch for a few days then she'll go missing. It's super predictable and it happens too often to be a coincidence I believe. What is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• she just don't wanna spend too much time with you so that she would not develop any kind of attraction towards you

What Girls Said 2

• why dont you ask her

• She would deny it. I'll ask her hey what happen we used to have the same routine. She'll bs and say something like "oh I know it's totally my fault I've been coming in later" when I know what time she came in because we came at the same time a few days earlier and walked and talked together. Is she playing games? Why?

• She likes you but she has a boyfriend so she's trying to hold back but she can't really help herself sometimes and is making excuses. All that said she really wants attention from you but she is NOT going to do anything further with you.

• It's so annoying it's like she comes for it in bunches. Then I'll say oh she's gone for a while then back again. At one point earlier this year I decided to ignore her hard core and act cold to her and I could tell she was upset. I'd stop by her desk occasionally and she'd do this barely turn around from her computer thing, too busy to chat with me. My buddy tells me that she has been walking and talking with him out to the parking lot (I park in a different lot) and he said it was creeping him out. I was like wtf? I start talking to her again and she backs off him he even told me how she did. I think he was confused and so was I! Thoughts?

• Yeahhh it's clear this girl just wants attention from guys!! Steer clear.

• I haven't seen her do this with other guys, why then did she go to my buddy when inignord then back to me when I came back and she dropped him?

What Guys Said 2

• maybe she has other commitments

• She has a boyfriend, leave her alone.

• She's the one that puts herself around me bro. I'll ignore her and she'll come running back.

• She's an attention seeker, keep away from her dude, she's trouble man.