I think I got stood up, how do I cope with this?

I was supposed to go on a blind date with some guy I'd never met before (thanks tinder) he's around my age, visiting town for the summer (before heading back to college) and he wanted to take me to some expensive restaurant in an expensive district (claims he didn't wasn't showing off, but rather prefers a nice place with good food-yeahhhh right)

Whenever I'd ask him something he would take forever to respond, would also message me saying he wanted to talk but would do little to nothing to keep the conversation going..
So the other night, he asked if I had any plans on the 3rd (we were supposed to have dinner on the 2nd) and I'm like 'why?' And he said 'well, if you don't have stuff to do we can do an all nighter' and to me.. That just sounded weird, so I just kindly told him 'let's just take it all one step at a time'

Well today, I see the chat was reverted to 'empty room' and he's nowhere to be seen on my contact list, so I must have been blocked by him. I feel horrible for some odd reason.

One of my friends suggested that it might be because he 'found out I wasn't as Hott as he thought I might have been'

And you know what? That really hurts..
My self esteem has just plummeted..

I don't get it, my friend who isn't anything special to look at gets a new guy every week, and I'm still a virgin.. What the hell is wrong with me?

I feel like burying myself in a hole.

I still feel really bad about this :(

Most Helpful Guy

• from the experience of my friends because I never used Tinder yet, they call it a place to look for a hook up:P I don't know how true that is but based off their experiences it always plays off in their favor. maybe that guy was just looking for that hook up and when you shot him down with that answer to his request he just said fuck it and kept on swiping.

What Guys Said 2

• Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move forward.. don't let things like this get you down. There is nothing wrong with you, don't let people like this have a negative effect on your life... All that guy wanted was sex... you seemed hard to get so he moved on to easier pickings. Your friend sounds like a right bitch by the way.

• Sound like he just wanted some tang. When you declined his "all nighter". He decided to move on to greener pastures. I highly doubt it had anything to do with looks.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it has much or anything to do with your physical appearance. He's ignoring you now because he wants a fling, which you declined, and was showing off in the first place to ease you into the proposal. Plus he's only going to be around during the summer. Tinder is known for hookups, at least from what I have heard. Try a different site or mingling around different friends to meet new people.

• You sound like unusual girl like me, I'm big the other girls and he sound weird. It's not worthy he just block you bc you didn't accept to have sex with him