Girls what do u like to do when u cuddle?

I wanna know cuz many girls are different

Most Helpful Girl

• I like laying on top doing nothing. Just sinking into his body. And I like being caressed everywhere -except sexual zones bc then im turned on and thats not cuddling. I like both things but not always together. Sometimes I want to just touch bc its peaceful without being turned on.

What Girls Said 5

• Just hold me and touch my hair and kiss my neck - like a hickey lol as long as you do not mind holding me really tight like I am the best thing in the world to you then I am fine... intimacy is the best thing...

• When I'm cuddling I love them to be playing with my hair and touching my neck. I like interlocking hands too and having them across my chest, kinda like spooning. Forehead kisses are cute too :)

• I like to kiss and lay my head on my girlfriend's chest. Listening to her heart and the warmth of her body calm down my Schizophrenia and make me feel secure.

• When I cuddle I think spooning is the best! While spooning though I'd like for the guy to be playing with my hair or just rubbing my skin, for example just touching my thighs or rubbing circles in my hips. Also I'd play with his hands and jaw.

• I like to watch TV and lay my head on his chest while he holds me close. I also love when he'll randomly kiss me on the cheek out of no where, especially if I'm starting to fall asleep.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's my experience: this girl I didn't like who had a bf at the time, she would cuddle randomly and I'd be weirded out. She would just hold my hand, sometimes put her hand on the inside of my lap. It's weird.

• They like to spoon.