All girls, what do you think is a perfect first date?

What do you think is a perfect date; where to go, what to do, where to eat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pizza and video games or coffee and a museum. I don't mind being brought out to a nice place to eat, but it's just really not my thing.

What Girls Said 7

• Every female is different.

I have one date that I will never forget. He picked me up and brought me to a park where there was a water view. We sat there and talked for a good amount of time. & then we decided together what we were in the mood to eat - ended up getting pizza at a nice mom and pop pizzeria.

There was no pressure. It was just easy... and memorable.
    Ended up dating him for four years until we split.

• Somewhere beautiful to walk at. My favorite dates have been the simple ones. I don't care about the whole dinner date. I would rather just waste time, have a picnic and talk. Especially where I'm at right now, I'm super broke. Why should I expect my guy to spend money when I can't? As long as we have good chemistry and have fun with each other, that's all that matters!

• I would like to go golfing in the morning and then out to lunch/brunch with a refreshing mimosa!

• A dinner is always a great idea, especially if you'd like to know a person better.

• A fair, carnival, or boardwalk at night

• I like museum dates. I don't care where we eat as long as its a clean restaurant.

• Everyone is different... for example, I'm not romantic and would probably feel uncomfortable (more so on a first date with a guy) if we were to go to a romantic dinner somewhere lol.

My ideal first date would be going to see a funny movie, and getting pizza after.

What Guys Said 1

• Try a restaurant by a beach during sunset. I love ribs or steak and a cigar at the balcony.