What's you're idea of a perfect relationship/perfect significant other?

I'll take answers from girls or guys.

I know this is probably asked a lot around here but I'm just curious as to what people look for in a relationship and maybe it can open my own eyes up a little bit since I have 0% experience in that field yet.

Short or long answers welcome, anything you want to say. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm i dont think there's such a perfect relationship. Every relationship has its upside down. If you want your relationship to last then these elemets should be in there..

Love - you should love the person completely for who he/she is..

Trust - if you love someone then of course you have to trust them with all your heart..

Honesty - you should be able to tell your partner your worries, your dilemma, what you're going thru. Just be honest with what and how you feel..

Loyalty - NEVER ever cheat. I know sometimes its hard to resist the temptation but remember that you're already in a relationship and it will really hurt your partner to know you have another girl..

Time - Us girls want to feel loved all the time so if you find time for her on your busy schedule, she will definitely appreciate it. Spending time with the one you love can't compare to any stuff you gave to her.

Communication - in every relationship, communication is very important. If you have a misunderstanding then talk about it. Things can't be settled if either of you won't do anything to try to resolve the issue.

If you have those elements in your relationship then i can see a happy ending :) ..

What Girls Said 6

• Perfect? That is impossible since everyone has their flaws.

But Im looking for a guy that is open minded, respects other, has sense of humour and is loyal.

Appearance isn't that important and Im attracted to very different people. But the guy has to be taller than me, or at least as tall

• By "perfect" I meant as in so good that you're completely fine and it's the best it can possibly be, not literally perfect. :P

• My perfect partner?
    A guy who can look me in the eye, laugh and say I'm a shit cook despite me outing, after which he will refuse to let me throw my failure out in the garbage. He apparently wants to eat it, since it both amuses him, and makes him happy to know that my clumsy ass destroyed the kitchen trying to show off with fancy food, just to see him smile.

That's a bit of his character I have in my head when I think about this abstract anon from my future. =p

• Well I'd like a healthy relationship/significant other. There's no such thing as "perfect" lol. But I like someone who shares the same interests as me and we just click. I like guys who communicates well, notices everything about me, respects me, makes time for me, has actual goals in life, makes me feel secure & loved, easy to trust, listens to me, makes me feel like a better person, and shares the same morals as me.

• Lovely-Dovely things freak me the fuck out.
    I need someone who I can be very serious with when necessary, and who i can chill out and joke with. I'm still searching for the perfect best friend who won't stab me in the back.

• When you feel secure and loved in the relationship

• My perfect significant other is someone who is really sweet and kind and does nice things for other people and is also funny and can have fun and joke around
    I hate it when boys think girls have to act a certain way like they expect to do certain things and never do anything else

What Guys Said 1

• Real wisdom begins when you abandon the idea of a "perfect relationship/perfect significant other."

• *sighs*
      I knew I should have put "Good/healthy relationship" instead of "perfect". I thought people would catch on with what I meant.