Lame excuses for a guy to cancel dates?

A guy cancelled out 1st 2x. The 1st time I let it slide as he said he may not be able to make it. The 2nd time though I was pissed. He asked me if I was free after a certain time (that's when he got off work), I said yes and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and I didn't text him after that. The set day he texts me 2 hours after he got off of work, saying he felt terrible, but he was tired (long night/day) and didn't want to go out as he felt he wouldn't be much fun (at that point I knew the date wasn't happening). If I was tired I would have texted the minute I got up, especially because I know my work tires me out. Plus if I had a fun date short staying up the night studying I would still go. Am I judging to harsh cause he may have 2 jobs or is he getting some action on the side? I am one to fulfill my promises, is too much to ask others to do the same?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like he's playing. Usually I'd want more straightforwardness. You should just sit him down and talk it over, but if it were me, that guy would be through.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dump the bum...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your being a tad harsh. I myself can testify that after a long hard day sometimes I'm tired and just want to relax. I'd say give him one more go, if it doesn't work out then move on to better pastures.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.