Lame excuses for a guy to cancel dates?

A guy cancelled out 1st 2x. The 1st time I let it slide as he said he may not be able to make it. The 2nd time though I was pissed. He asked me if I was free after a certain time (that's when he got off work), I said yes and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and I didn't text him after that. The set day he texts me 2 hours after he got off of work, saying he felt terrible, but he was tired (long night/day) and didn't want to go out as he felt he wouldn't be much fun (at that point I knew the date wasn't happening). If I was tired I would have texted the minute I got up, especially because I know my work tires me out. Plus if I had a fun date short staying up the night studying I would still go. Am I judging to harsh cause he may have 2 jobs or is he getting some action on the side? I am one to fulfill my promises, is too much to ask others to do the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like he's playing. Usually I'd want more straightforwardness. You should just sit him down and talk it over, but if it were me, that guy would be through.

What Guys Said 2

• Dump the bum...

• I think your being a tad harsh. I myself can testify that after a long hard day sometimes I'm tired and just want to relax. I'd say give him one more go, if it doesn't work out then move on to better pastures.

What Girls Said 0