Guys would you ever date a trans-woman?

I mean someone who has gone under surgery and removed his (and now her) pennis.

Persoally i'd do because trans-women tend to have that amazonian look i like in women.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I would some/most trans women are more beautiful then real women from birth

What Girls Said 2

• If the situation were reversed... maybe. I feel like I don't get along with guys for the most part. But I love the way they look. So perhaps a woman who is now a man... would be the perfect fit. Hmmm. I'll have to think about this more.

• no not a woman who is now a man... the opposite

• Er dude, I'm straight. I'm going to want a F-to-M transgendered person, not M-to-F.

• If I was a man I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 9

• Man, I ask myself that a lot. To be honest, if that person is outstanding and if I were stronger as a person, I'd go for it.

• shit, I always wanted to do that, just to see how it would work. Still looking for one in London, but I guess they're not quite common hea :/

• No way I'm sorry

• No, I could never do that.

• nononononononononoonononononononooooooo

• May be discriminating, but I don't think so..

• If I wasn't married I prolly would give it a shot.

• Yes please!

• Nope. Even though they've had their bits chopped off, plastic surgery and hormones etc and think like a woman, they're still a man biologically to me, even if their looks can fool you.