Is this... Abnormal? My typical relationship age gap?

I just thought about my saying life over the past year or so and realized that at least 1/2 of the women I've dated have been 19-20. Another 1/4 have been 20-22. Only a handful have been closer to my age. I'm 26.

Is this totally bizarre, or is that kind of age gap fairly common? It's not really intentional, I just ask out everyone I'm interested in, and this is how the chips fall.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry its common. I don't see most girls dating within their age anyway
    early 20's with late 20's/30's
    19's/20 with people over 24
    And i'm 20 and the guy i''m currently dating is 27
    Its common so its alright , it doesn't matter about age anyway , at least if you both click that's all that matters

What Girls Said 2

• Guys typically want younger girls, but for me, I couldn't stand the thought of dating a younger guy. I never liked younger guys lol

• Well I don't know how common it is but I am surprised that someone you're age would be interested in someone 19-20. Whatever floats your boat I guess!

• It's kind of weird, to be honest. 29 year olds are almost universally disappointing. I have some good flings with 20-22 year olds, though.

What Guys Said 1

• That age gap is alright, I'd say you can keep dating that age up until you're maybe 32, if they still find you attractive. It's not uncommon for women to date older men so don't worry.