What's a good username that would grab women's attention for an online dating profile?

I was thinking about putting my ethnicity and the name of my favorite album for my username.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• What's your ethnicity? Just know that if you put an ethnicity you'll attract a very particular group of girls.

• iWorshipDaAzz

• SexxiBatman

• I don't usually understand user names anyway, so don't read too much into them...

• BigDick301. If they comment on it, tell them your name is Dick.

• what the name you were thinking of?
    The one of your ethnicity and fav album?

• Similar to the one I have now but with my ethnicity in front of 1x which stands for the album by Three Days Grace.

• Ohh I actually think that your idea is good, I think short and simple ones are good one someone can remember easily

What Guys Said 5

• Sweet dick willy lol

Naw but for real tho and no homo but if ur a descent looking guy then u can use mr. single or something that tells a girl that u don't have anyone at the moment... This begs the question of "why" and makes for a good conversation starter

• Nope. The dating site I'm on allows people to search for people that are single or in a open relationship.

• Richey Mcbigdick

• PoonHandler69

• Well since I'm ugly all I need to do is show my pic and women run away. So I guess it gets some women's. attention

• I think it's best to do the exact opposite. What looks like effort is a turn-off.

• I was thinking that if I put a lot of effort into grammar then that would make me seem desperate. What you said makes me think that's the reason some guy at my school used a lame pickup line. I heard him say "Damn girl what's with those shades? Are you a star?".

• Lmao. The only way I can see that working is if he was obviously joking. "Damn, are you from Tennessee? Cuz you're the only '10' I see!" is a great one if done jokingly. Just use something simple, for example, if I could change my name to "decemberx" I would.