Ladies would you consider this a date?

I've known this girl for about a year, we've been friends but I've never been interested in her until about 2 months ago. Since ten we text a few times a week to check up on each other etc. 1 month ago we hung out just casually together before she left for vacation, and agreed we plan something when she returned. I asked her if she would like to go to an amusement park with me and eventually we agreed on the set date. We were originally going to meet each other there since it's a 40 minute drive for both of us (different directions) but a few days ago I offered her the option if she would like me to pick her up and she said sure. Girls would you consider this a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think that's a predate

What Girls Said 4

• I would consider it a date. But if you're not looking for it to be a date, and you just want it to be a casual hang out sesh, make your intentions clear so you won't lead her on or give her false hopes.

• Yep. A date is just an outing to get to know someone or have a good time together. It doesn't have to be the fancy dinner at the restaurant.

• Sounds like a date to me. If it's jsut the two of you, you can really make it do whichever way you want.

• Yeah. And it sounds like a fun one too. Enjoy yourself! Be free. And dont dork-out on her xD

What Guys Said 1

• I would tell her you want it to be a date. My first GF she asked to hang out with me and I completely misread it and thought it was a date and she viewed as just friends.