Shorts Girls or tall girls... Which do you like?

Which girl would you date and why? (Disclaimer) **Im short my ownself lol**

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Short girls. Manly because I am very short myself but also short girls tend to be soooo cute

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol short people make cute couples!

• Well a tall girl and a small guy like myself would be awkward. Plus she might kick the shit out of me haha. i find people taller then me intimidating so yeah I think short people make nice couples. But at my size I monkey get younger people interested in me. Hard to find a girl my size around my age. I'm 21 but some 16 year old likes me but that's no good

What Guys Said 13

• I like girls who are shorter than me. And I'm 5'11.

3|0
    0|0
    • Forgot to add why. I think it's better when the girl looks up to the guy. It shows the guy is more in control. Not in a bad way of course.

• Ahh okay that makes sense and it does look cute

• I am only 5'4" and I do not mind either. My recommended heights are from 5'2" to 5'7". There are taller girls than my preferred height that I thought where absolutely beautiful as well. I have dated a 5'11" girl and she was amazing. I did get shocked looks around town but I could care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guarantee they are shorter than me so I don't care, if for some odd reason she was a giant, I wouldn't like to look up when I talk to her.

0|0
    0|0
    • it would make you feel like your being talked down to

• Show All
    • Yeah thats not bad lol most girls seem to be a foot shorter than me

• I like both but shorter girls are easier to lift ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love short girls who are tiny and petite, is my personal preference.

1|0
    1|0
  • I could like either. I suppose I prefer shorter though

0|0
    0|0
  • Short chicks :) I'm short myself so it evens out... Sex with a tall chick would be weird for me ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls, tall or short, it doesn't matter to me, I don't have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • tall girls!! God I love the long legs on 6'1"+ girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • Tall girls are very pretty espically when their modeling

• I'm about 6'1.5" and I don't mind it if a girl is taller by 2-3 inches or the same height. I just like tall girls.

• Short girls are a million times better than tall ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls for sure. They're adorable and they're easy to work with in bed

1|0
    1|0
  • Short girls. If she wears high heels it won't be awkward when she is taller than me. And having the sense of being taller makes me feel more protective over her.

0|0
    0|0
  • average to tall. i'm too tall for short girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like being short because I love looking up at the guy. I gives me. a sense of sexy submission. I don't know I get turned on just think about guys that are taller than me. And from my experience guys like shorter girls.

2|0
    0|0
    • Mhm I get where your coming from... I don't know being short for me when I get hugs from a tall guy I feel protected

• I'm 5'8 and I love my height. I love tall guys aswell :)

0|0
    0|0
  • short girlsss !

0|0
    0|0