He said he loves me already?

I've been dating a guy for a little less than a month, and he just told me he loves me. I told him that i couldnt say it back yet.
Should i tell him he's moving too quickly, or just let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming you do like this guy? If so, I wouldn't stress to him that you think he's moving too fast. You might jeopardize the relationship. It's awkward to not say anything though. Umm, maybe just smile and continue to tell him you're not ready to say that yet but you're very flattered that he feels that way and for him to give you time. If he truly loves you, he'll respect your wishes. And if you think by him saying that he loves you is freaking you out to where you don't want to be with him, then tell him that. Don't lead him on. Hopefully that was a little helpful. Lol

What Guys Said 5

• Let it go. What you said to him is already a good enough hint to him that he should start pacing the relationship and not rush things.

I don't see any downside to telling him he's moving too quickly, but you can reserve for the next time, I do believe he's gonna be rushing things still. I am the same, took me half a year before I got it.

• Let it go, by telling him he's moving too quickly you risk putting an end to the relationship.

• I wouldn't keep it to myself communicating your feelings is important

• Simply tell him how you feel, honesty is integral here. If he can't handle how you feel then the relationship won't last. It would be absurd for him to expect anymore from you. This applies both ways.

• you couldnt say it back yet, well your relationship isn't going to last very much longer, since you have no feelings for him, there's no such thing as moving too quickly, this is why guys dont bother with girls and dont put effort into the relationship cause girls act stupid like this

• dude it's been a month. sometimes it takes longer for people to fall in love. it doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings for this guy, it just means she's not at the point of loving him yey

• it doesn't take long to fall in love, love is immediate, she's not at the point of loving him yet because she doesn't love him at all, and never have in the beginning, are girls that stupid to not see that?

• Actually there's been studies on this, guys fall in love a lot faster than girls do since they have to evaluate whether he'd be a good lover and provider. Guys tend to fall in love within the first month, for girls after around 3 months. Everyone is different though so it may take longer or shorter. So for him he isn't moving too fast because he really feels that way, but she needs to catch up to his feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him that it's moving too quickly or you can suffer with it moving to fast till you end up breaking up because sex or moving in or getting engaged happened to fast.