Okay to get my boyfriend gifts for no reason?

I got my boyfriend some roobios davids tea because he has mentioned it's his favourite but it is loose tea and I wasn't sure if he had the right filter thingy so I got him a cute little loose tea thing. Is it okay to give it to him just because? We have nothing to celebrate and he is always getting me gifts like an ed sheeran album for no reason. So is it okay to give him my gift? I wrapped it in a map because we both love to travel. Or am I being weird?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, of course it's okay.

Just use a freebie map if you're dead-set on wrapping it that way... no need to destroy a good one!

• It's lovely.

• Hell yes woman. I love getting gifts i haven't met a single dude who hates getting gifts from his gf lol do it!

• I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate it. So it's okay, I do that sometimes too.

• You are not weird you are on the right track.

• People should be allowed to give gifts if they like it and not to give if they don't like it.

• Well, if you have the money...

What Girls Said 1

• "Is it okay to give it to him just because?", It's not just okay it is the right thing to do, you have to give everything you want to give him 'just because'. always, and with no reason. reason always spoils the essence of giving a gift, especially to someone you love.