Guys, just tell me honestly, am I not attractive?

Ok, I'm an Asian girl, and as u see, I'm not good at English. When guys comes and talking to me... it's soooo hard and afraid because my eng is too short. So i always wondering about this. Am I not attractive?
'And actually, people says to me pretty or hot'it's just not my opinion'

Oh and I'm really trying to learning English.

So, Just tell me have u met a girl who not good at Eng before? If yes, it is becoming increasingly tedious? or never met before, you think that it's gonna be boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're learning english, it is not a problem.
    It's not a problem because you're learning and your English skills will grow.
    The best way to learn English is to use it to teach a boy you like, how to speak your language. Teach each other. It's a kind of sharing.

• Oh I wish I could find.

What Guys Said 8

• Well you are trying to learn and that is what matters. Let me put it this way if we knew each other and I liked you then it would not affect my feelings for you if I found out your English was not the best. I would still like you just as much and I would actually help you learn, even if you were just a friend I would help you learn to.

• Wow your are soooooo nice!! thank you!!
      Haha and I wanna meet you lol

• Lol I did. And thanks <333

• Lol you hadn't when I left the comment and your welcome <333

• Well guys are visual, you are asking about attraction but you are not talking about your looks. Tbh, if guys like you the language is not a barrier, it could be considered cute actually.

• Sorry about that.. hahabut thank you!

• If English is the only criteria of attractivness then why all English girls are not attractive? My point of view is that it is not just the matter of english. It is a total pack . Facecut, articulation , behaviour, understanding , feeling etc. Do u think that people who dont know English are not hot. U decide urself?

• Aw.. I didn't mean that. Just my casehaha
      And ya u r right. Thanks your opinion.

• There is no way for me to know if you're attractive unless you provide a picture of yourself.

• well with the right guy, he can help you over come language barriers. maybe even learn some of your language

• Sounds sweet!!! thanks a lot!

• The truth is that it is a turn on to have a girl like you talking to me in broken english. Life is about having fun and the situation would make it more fun since it will be like a game to understand each other. Well when the connectiong becomes physical then we don't even need to talk. Don't worry about it. Yes you are attractive and desirable :))

• U r such a nice guy:) thanksssss a lot lol

• Its a bit of a turn off. Because I don't know what your vulture is like and that is not good.

• Ya.. that's what I'm wondering...

• Let me guess, you want to date a White guy? Judging from your writing your English is good enough.

• Hahaha not really. Lol thanks anyways.

What Girls Said 0