Is anyone else struggling to find a decent guy out there?

Why does it always start out magical? constantly getting phone calls, sweet messages and then 1 2 3 its all done, the fact that they acknowledge that you're in their presents is a miracle. Ofcourse i know not all guys are like this but their is a a lot of them with this traits.

Where are all the good guys hiding?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, at a certain point, I think part of loving another person is being able to enjoy their silent presence. The lovey dovey stage has to end at some point. You honestly can not expect him to be all over your all the time. Just my opinion.

• I know…but it sucks when you are doing all the sweet things… head scratches till he falls asleep, cooking all meals, buying his favourite dessert, doing his laundry at HIS PLACE-because it will never get done- maybe i am babying him too much? what you think?

• You might be but I'm sure the mans ain't complaining. The question is if he at least returns the favor from time to time. If all he's doing is saying thanks and then ignoring you then he's in the wrong. Still gotta show love to your woman from time to time as well.

What Guys Said 5

• Well the honeymoon period is always magical. But as time passes yes the phone calls are less, the sweet messages dwindle and more arguments happen. But it's not just us guys, women stop being as affectionate too, those hot makeout sessions and wild spontaneous sex acts diminish and overall excitement of wanting to see their man instead of hanging with the girls go down. It takes too people to sustain or rather maintain a fun and healthy relationship. Their is no magical good guy, just guys and women that have enough love for someone to do nice and sweet things despite whats going on in life.

• because the honeymoon stage always comes first.

this video should explain all the stages and its very entertaining hahaa:D
    but all the good guys are hiding in plain sight, just remember that :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdELZxEnHY

• Good guys are right in front of your face all the time. Stop friend zoning them. I'm a very nice guy, stable income, intelligent, in good shape etc but because I'm "sweet" I'm friend material rather than boyfriend material. You need to change your standards if you want a good guy. Not just you but girls as a whole need to.

• More struggling to find a decent girl, most seem to want to jut party and whatever.

• Good guy here nothing but love and respect for woman kind

What Girls Said 1

• They are "hiding" in universities and workplaces. They are quietly working behind their desks, often too shy to talk to any girl, let alone an attractive girl. They are focusing on education and/or work and/or family instead of partying and living it up.

• I need to go an investigate workplaces then. I doubt i would ever date a guy i meet in the "party" environment- normally no good!

• Indeed - too many players at parties.