When should I try to make the first date?

This girl and I met Tuesday night for the first time. It was a last-minute coffee date that she suggested. We ended up talking for 2 hours and I think it went well.

Now I'd like to ask her out, but today's Thursday and I know she's busy Saturday night. We've communicated by text about every other day, but we haven't talked on the phone yet. I'd like to call her soon, but I'd also like to ask her out on a date too. This would just be a traditional dinner date. Would it be best to:

1. Risk it and call her this afternoon to ask her out for Friday night

2. Call her today and ask her out for next week (would a non-Friday/Saturday date be weird?)

3, Should I avoid that altogether and just call her sometime next week?

4. Any better ideas? Please suggest if you can find a better way to make this work.

I really don't want to wait that long, since she might think I'm not interested after we first met, but I also don't want to make the mistake of catching her at the last minute (calling today for Friday) if she happens to also have plans Friday night or if she has to work that night. Please feel free to elaborate on any thoughts you might have. My most important concern at this point is just trying to figure out what to do within a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks in advance!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I put it like this nice and simple if she is attracted to you make the date whenever you want its not that big of a deal to over analyze it. oh and call her,oh and ask questions ask her what are your plans for this week and then you won't have to worry about all of that