Do guys like bigger girls?

Do guys like bigger girls? I don't date much bc i am self conscious about my body, I'm starting to work on it but I need to know if weights important to men.

• Big & beautiful
  • skinny minis

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys actively seek bigger girls. Not as many as there are who seek smaller ones, but they exist.

I have the same thing going on as a bigger guy. I'm way self conscious about it. It sucks. :-/

What Guys Said 9

• really depends on "how big" can you post an example picture of you or any girl that is comparable to what you are talking about?

• Some guys like bigger girls, most guys don't even like chubby.

• I'm skinny, so I couldn't date a much larger woman and I am not attracted to body fat, I think it unattractive.

• Weight can figure into how people perceive you.
    Personally, pleasingly plump is alright with me but looking like some female Russian powerlifter is not.

• depends how big she is like.

• I like taller girls, but not "bigger" ;)

• Desperate times call for desperate measurements---measures, I mean.

• Some guys like big girls

• Size isn't as important as health. A healthy, v curvy woman can be quite quite hot.

Just find the right guy, and try and let the crap that comes your way go past.

What Girls Said 6

• i can't stress this enough, be you!!! If you feel like being skiinny and fit, do it, if you want to eat pizza and not workout do it.
    Who cares about guys. There are all kinds of guys, some like skinny girls some think skinny girls are gross, some like big girls, everyone is different, so don't change to try and be something you're not for people you don't even know okay :)
    There's nothing wrong with wanting to change your appearance for yourself though, if you feel more confident after you loose a few pounds go ahead, it's YOUR body! :)

• I've always been self conscious about my size especially since my sisters are smaller than me, not by much but still. Though I've come to realize most guys I've met do like girls with a little more meat on their bones. Especially the guy I'm crushing on now (sadly he has a girlfriend). I've also come to notice guys like girls who are a but more confident about themselves so just get comfortable with the way you are and if you wanna change your weight because you don't like it go right ahead, but never change because of the possibility someone else may or may not like it.
    on another note who give a sh*t if weight is important to men as long you feel sexy someone else will most def find you even sexier. So embrace your body and love it because its your body and you're the one who is gonna be in it forever

• Okay, I think you need to realize that there are ALL different types of beauty. Today our society has put beauty into one small category. You have to be tall, thin, have a small delicate nose, big round eyes, etc.. The truth is, NO girl is perfect. And NO girl has all the qualities that our society says you have to have to be beautiful - not even models... they are photo shopped. And yeah, OF COURSE guys like girls of all body types! I mean, look around. Do you see every guy dating a women who looks like a super model? Sweetie realize that you are beautiful, inside and out, and one of these days a guy is going to come around and fall head over heals for you. ;-)

• Well how big are we talking here?
    Because I'm like 151 lbs (around 68kg) and guys here really dislike the way I look and I've been called fat/whale before. Which is why I think you shouldn't give a damn about what they think. You need to feel pretty and healthy and if you don't, change it. :) You wanna be skinnier, lose weight, you wanna be fatter, gain weight, you wanna stay like this, stay like this :D Guys' opinion shouldn't define how you should look.

• I'm dating someone who loves my ffluffiness. Every man and woman has their preferences.

• Weight is important. Some men go for super thin, some slim, some thick, some on the chubby side... but very few go for fat women. I'm sorry, but being overweight is unattractive.
    By "bigger" what do you mean, a bit chubby or obese? Like how tall are you/how much do you weigh