Is it SO ridiculous to feel not good enough for some people?

My best since high school plays professional sport and I'm single and he keeps trying to hook me up with some of his teammates. And I turned it all down so far. I'm sure they're all perfectly nice guys but you know I just don't feel quite good enough for a handsome, tall, young millionaire.

My friend says that's ridiculous, but is it really? I mean I'm happy with myself in general but looking at some of their other girlfriends, I just don't keep up look wise. Again my friend says, I'm being stupid and he knows that some of them would love to date me. But well, he is my friend, he has to say that.
Not to mention that being in the public like that isn't really my thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you think your not good enough as a person, cause you haven't got the same status as them or the same amount of money as them. Thats rubbish.

Why don't you give it try and be in a relationship with them? why you letting yourself miss out on great opportunties in life. you have to grab them, with regardless to how you feel as a person. As long as you are a great person, a great girlfriend/wife, i don't think they will care what your status is or how much you have got.

You have never taken a risk? you have never lived. what have you got loose? they don;t like you? so what. At least you know, and you haven't regrets in the future.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLYECIjmnQs listen to this video. these people were successful, because didn't care what people think of them.

• Remember a man, be a attract to you for your looks, but your personality, is what makes fall in love with you. The shallow men, use women for sex, but no intentions of marrying them anyway. thats where the idiots, douchebags, players come into it. Not the professional hard working man

• The shallow man, uses women hot looks for sex, but never wanted to marry her in the first place. If I want to even consider marrying you, then I will be judging you on you as a person, personality and character. I don't want to just marry you for your hotness, and nice ass, then i will be divorcing after 6 months, if thats case. hotness, and nice ass, will only last for so long in a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Good grief, looks are NOT everything, and you're probably putting yourself down because you prefer the "silence" of being left alone because of this imaginary wall of miserable looks that you've constructed. You probably look perfectly okay.

• well not gonna lie I was expecting a bit different answers

• Yes it is. I would be very disappointed if I found out a girl liked me but felt she wasn't good enough for me because I am nobody special. I may not be attracted to the girl physically or I may not like her personality, but that doesn't mean she's not good enough for me.

You'll have to work on this because it could cause problems for you when you do meet a guy who likes you as much as you like him.

• First of all never put yourself beneath anyone and never allow a person to put beneath them. We are all equal and money doesn't make a person but it can surely break them. You are as good a person as anyone. Don't doubt yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• You are right to feel that but a lot of rich ppl... Are... I won't say here... Lol... Something isn't quite right in the picture. Something not perfect.

• Why wouldn't you feel good enough? I'm sure your beautiful in your own way.. and fuck their money.. that doesn't mean they are better than you.. they just have more money, no big deal.

• Because they have loads of girls throwing themselves at them, sometimes literally. It's just too much competition and I feel they'd never pick me

• Seems like last thing you need is a boyfriend right now. Why don't you think you're good enough for them? Everyone is beautiful in their own way but if you don't like the way you look then you can work on improving your appearance.. and as far as not being rich? Who cares, money is just money.. It doesn't matter.

• Qa you're worrying too much about what other people might think of you. You should not worry about that and focus on what you really truly want.