How many of you are interested to have date with Indians?

How many of you are interested to have date with Indians either with boys or girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes They have beautiful eyes and skin, I have a secret crush on the Indian guy that works at the 7/11 by my house.. opps its not a secret anymore:O

What Girls Said 8

• I've dated two Indian guys. One thing I have noticed though, is both of them were kinky as hell. You'd never know by looking at them. I doubt this is true for all but the ones I dated were for sure.

• I would absolutely date an Indian guy if I was interested in him! Different ethnicities are not different species. I would date anyone from any bloodline.

• I'm Indian and have dated and had relationships with both indian and white guys. It really comes down to personality and not ethnicity.

• Well, I'm an Indian, so I'd definitely go only for Indians. Maybe, I don't have much choice :)

• There's a really hot Indian guy that works at a star bucks near me I always go to him when I'm ordering lol

• What u order? and how u order? Is it any crazy thing happen till now?

• I would if we shared the same religion.

• Indian guys can be cute but religion can get in the way

• I would date an Indian guy.

• If u got a chance how could you try for it then?

• Well i'm not picky and there are a lot of them where I live I could probably find a guy through mutual friends and they are really friendly it wouldn't be challenging at all.

What Guys Said 6

• Hmm I'm not trying to sound racist here but I find that the white, more pale Indians often look very attractive but I never find the dark brown Indians attractive at all. The darker Indian ethnicity just doesn't look hot and lacks the same sexy features and complexion of white Indian girls.

To prove my point isn't racial, I find the women in Trinidad with lighter skin less sexy than the women there with darker black skin.

• I'd date an Indian girl but I don't know if that counts since I'm an Indian guy myself. Girls in Western countries don't really like Indian guys, unless the Indian guys are really light skinned. Exceptions are very few.

• Yes, But why they were not interested?

• Anyways, none of the girls answered your question. That should tell you that none or almost none of the girls in Western countries like Indian guys.

• I am getting Answers but it's late, They have to come to online know!

• I can try it out, I would try it with an American Indian.. I would like to hear her views on the white man and how they ran the Indians off of there land

• Yes. I'm very interested. Too bad there are not of lot of indian girls in my college :( Hopefully I'll meet more when I go to UT and med school.

• One of my ex's was Indian (Punjabi). Generally I find South Asian women very attractive, but it's a bit of a hassle. Religious or social differences get in the way a lot and the parents tend to be very judgmental.

• I heard there is deficiency of hot indian guys in america? :p:p:p
    But remember , there are haters too.