Girls: 2 very easy questions for girls?

2 very easy questions for girls. Please answer both

1. How would you feel/what would you think if your boyfriend called you unaffectionate

2. How would you feel/what would you think if your boyfriend told you he feels unwanted and he feels like you don't care much about him

Most Helpful Girl

• This just happened to me yesterday:) how coincidental. I actually asked a question about this. I felt like the girl version of emasculated. Like I had one job and I couldn't do it. And it's kind of a helpless feeling because I want to fix it but I don't know how and not sure if I can. It's a harsh thing to say especially to a girl but sometimes they need to hear it. Don't feel bad about saying it but understand if she feels emotional about it. Or if she shuts down completely and becomes colder towards you.

• How long have you been dating

• Well he wasn't my boyfriend. I wasn't quite ready for that. We had been seeing each other for a lot of months and were exclusive for a few months. He just ended it all completely.

What Girls Said 12

• My boyfriend tells me all the time that he feels unwanted and he feels I don't care about him. It makes me feel like complete sh*t. Even though I do everything I possibly can to let him know how much I love him. But sometimes I think to myself "if you feel that way, why do you stay with me?" I would never want him to leave but if I felt that way I'd want to find someone that makes me feel wanted.

• What kind of things do you do

• Compliment him, make him desserts, make him cute little pictures, give him back rubs, tell him how much I love him and care about him, I support him even when he's wrong, etc...

• 1. i wouldn't like that. i usually do give affection but i wouldn't smother a man with it.
    2. i would feel like a failure... i wouldn't understand y. i would try to talk it out with him and get to the bottom of why he thinks that.

• Would you be more affectionate after he told you

• well i already would b affectionate. if he expects me to treat him like my puppy or something then i guess I'm not the one for him. men dont need an inflated ego.

• If it was me in this situation I would look at him utterly confused and ask him how he got that conslusion. Because I rarely am in relationships I am very affectionate.

• 1. it depends, if it's false, i'll get upset and try to show him that i'm not. But if it's true, i guess i'll admit it, but I don't know how i would feel
    2. I'd get upset too, bc i love him and i dont want him to feel like that. But if i don't love him that much, i would also get upset cuz i don't want him to feel bad, but i couldn't do much

• So if you didn't love him you wouldn't try to be more affectionate? I am not throwing criticism I am just trying to understand the 2nd response

• no i wouldn't but if i did i would although he could still think im not being it

• 1. feel bad, 2. feel bad. honestly if I'm not showing much affection I think I'd want my boyfriend to tell me instead of going off cheating on me, I've never been too affectionate, nor less than it. But I would be kinda sad though lol.

• I'd try, I mean there's nothing more I can honestly think of to be more affectionate about, but I'd try.

• 1. I would think he's probably right because I'm not that affectionate, but I'd still feel pretty bad. Also really worried he was going to cheat on me or leave me now. Or already did.

2. See #1.

• Does the fact that you are not affectionate mean you don't care about him that much

• Kissing, hugging, touchy feely etc...

• not too big on it

• i'm not really affectionate so if he said that i'd be like "well if you can't deal with that then you know what to do" i've used that line a lot of times

I would ask him if he wanted me to buy him chocolate

• I would laugh on both accounts because it would be bullshit.

• Hmm I would reevaluate how I've been treating a guy, and if I agreed I might try to be more affectionate. Although I would probably tell him that I only reciprocate the feelings shown to me. FYI some girls just aren't super emotional or affectionate.

• 1. id probs try and prove him wrong
    2. as stated above

• I'd do something that makes him feel loved and he's all I'd ever want and all the mushy mushy stuff.

• well if you want those things give those things and I will likely reciprocate!

What Guys Said 0