Stuck in a weird situation with this girl and her bestfriend?

I'll make this short. I've been talking to this girl for about 6 months now and i really like her. I plan on telling her soon. She introduced me to her bestfriend and her sister a while back and we all clicked, like they consider me their bestfriend now. Anyway, I found out that the bestfriend of the girl I'm trying to date likes me. And now whenever we're around each other, they'll mention it very subtly. I don't really know how to go about telling her that I don't like her in that way. All while telling the girl I actually like, how I feel.

I'm stuck guys/girls. HELP

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for starters it's easy to get selfish in these types of situations, meaning feelings could get hurt either way right now the best thing in your case is to send kind signals to the best-friend that you don't like her or altogether it the friend down and tell her straight up in a nice way tell her she has qualities that any guy would be great to be apart of and tell her who your really after and how long you you've been stuck like this. ( almost all girls fall for the sap story.) If she is truly your friend as well the girl you've been chasing's friend she will understand. Then after that's out of the way tell the girl you've been chasing after what's on your mind in a sweet and light way so she doesn't get overwhelmed with thousands of thoughts and at the end of the speech don't stay to hear the answer give her some space and wait for her to contact you play it cool and oh after you spill the beans to her say that it's cool if she doesn't feel the same way you just didn't want to look back years later and regret never telling her how you felt. I guarantee that will have her thinking about you. GOOD LUCK HOPE THIS HELPS AND SORRY IT WAS SO LENGTHY !!!

• Yeah, I've been sending signals, but it's not entirely working.. They are SUPER close like sisters and I just feel like either way things may end badly. Anyways thanks for the help. We normally Skype after work so I'm gonna talk to her then.

What Girls Said 3

• It's always good to be honest with people. Let the best friend know that you don't like her in that way, but don't tell her that you like her friend because then she'll go telling her. Personally I would tell the girl you like how you feel before letting her best friend know how you feel

• Thanks for the advice.

• Be honest to the girl you like that's the only way you can fix the problem. If she dooesnt like you back there's other girls out there :)

• Ask out the one you like

What Guys Said 1

• Date all of them and stop your crying. MAN UP! whatever happens happens

• Why did you even bother commenting. Like really.

• its my opinion

not everyone has the same perspective as u. Just being honest

take it or leave it