Would you date a girl that looks twelve in the face?

I'm 19 and I've been mistaken for a twelve year old ever since I turned twelve. People give me the stabbing remark that one day I'll be thankful I look young but in the mean time I think it's keeping the guys away. It's not my clothes either-I've tried all sorts of outfits and make up styles-it's just my face and my petit size. If you were a guy and knew I was 19 would you consider dating me regardless of my "surface" age?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once got harassed by a security guard because he thought my girlfriend was someone's little girl I was abducting. My girlfriend (now wife) is Japanese, 5' tall and was wearing a pink winter hat and mittens. She has always looked rather young, even though we're both 29. Her youthfulness has never been an issue for me.

What Guys Said 9

• Stop saying it.

Telling any guy who might have found you cute 'I look 12' is basically saying "if you find me attractive you're a pedophile".

That may not help.

• I haven't SAID it to anyone else! People keep asking how old I am or what grade I'll be going into and are shocked when I tell them my age. They usually tell me at that point that I look twelve yadda yadda :P I was just WONDERING.

• Don't worry, just be patient. I'm sure guys will acknowledge you some time or another. About the petite thing, I like girls like that. Good Luck

• Nope it would make me feel strange.

• yeah i would

• As long as her ID shows 18+ idc

• No because other women will shame us and label us "pedophiles."

• Yeah I would, I'm 19 and look like I'm about 14. In fact, the only reason I keep a five o'clock shadow in the first place is to try and look older.

• No, it would just seem creepy.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think guys would mind, if they knew your actual age they might find you having a baby face very attractive :) I also have the same problems as you, without make up I look about 13 however I'm 22. I'm 5'0, weight 98 lbs and wear children's clothes. You're right, if you have a baby face and a small frame then there is only so much make up and styles can do. Try to embrace your features, I know it can be frustrating sometimes but it is true, young youthful features will age so much better when you get older :)

• I have this problem too, I'm 22 and 5ft 1/2 inch and I have a baby face and guys mistake me for being 12 and I hate it. 😔 Even my crush thought I was 12 at first and I'm like I'm 22. I thought tall guys liked short girls...

• I have the same problem im 20 but like 12 and its a good thing too so don't over think it as people say we age greatfully and better so its a gift (:

• Im a girl and people say that about me to all the time and I just turned 20 this month. My boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it. Itll be ok :)

• I have the same problem. Hopefully guys would date us!