Told a girl I only want to be friends even though I like her. Too late to change mind? Would you girls hate this?

So for some strange reason I told her i only want to be friends even though I really like her. I think she might've been interested in me but i fear that telling her i only wanted friendship might have extinguished any attraction she might have had for me.

Is it too late to tell her i like her?

Girls if it was you, what how would you feel if someone you liked told you they only wanted to be friends and then to turn around and admit they like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like them, I'll go for it.

What Girls Said 3

• As a woman, I wouldn't know what to believe, and would find it difficult to tell if you would tell the truth on other things. I don't think I'd be angry at you, but just upset because I don't like not knowing where I stand with people. xx

• Well it is not too late to tell her! But if it was me I may constantly second guess the guy for a while:/

• I don't know if id believe you or trust you completely.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on how long you wait. It really is not a good move though. Why didn't you just tell her the truth?

• Na told i girl i would never ever date her and it made her like me more lol and we got together and i had sex and left XD yes i maybe an ass hole XD