I met a guy 12 years ago online - we hit it off instantly. We live far away from each other, but throughout the years, we have visitied each other a?

Ask questions please - I really need opinions

we see each other in clusters throughout the 12 years - always connect on every level and it's always so comfortable. Recently we went on a trip to Europe for 2 weeks. It was amazing. I am 49 - he is 55. We had seen each other a good bit for the
months leading up to our trip. When we returned, he got distant. Finally told me he just doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. I said thanks for being honest and moved on - but very sad. He texts me daily and even asks me to come visit him

What Guys Said 1

• You're meant to ask the question?

• sorry, didn't realize my questions got cut off just updated with as many words as the site allowed

• Well either he wants friends with benefits or just friends then, with maturity may just be friends.

What Girls Said 0