Guy im dating said he's a lone wolf. what does lone wolf mean?

Im dating this guy who told me he's a lone wolf. What exactly does that mean? does it mean he likes being alone, on his own?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a lone wolf. It just means he's into doing by himself not everything but certain things. I don't think you should take it as asign of him wanting to be alone but that sometimes he may just want to do things for himself by himself while being in a relationship with you. He has his reasons why maybe as a way to get to knowhim better you can ask him why he's like that. I hope I helped.

What Guys Said 2

• It's a stupid common phrase that means he doesn't need people to survive. Frankly, it's a stupid statement that people overuse a lot because it's been in several newish movies. Just forget about it and hopefully it doesn't mean he's a cooky introvert trying to tame the wilderness in a local park (sorry bad joke).

• You know you could just google this. It means exactly what it sounds like, not in a pack, not with anyone, lone.

What Girls Said 5

• My brother says that lol. But that's because he doesn't have a lot of friends.

• It means he is ful of shit bc if he was realky a lone wolf he wouldn't be dating.

OR he has no business dating you.

So either way he's full if shit.

Lone wolf is another term for playing hard to get.

• He probably likes dating, but doesn't see being in a relationship with her. That's probably what he meant

• He's forever alone, lol.

• he either wants to break up or he is someone who isn't that social, he likes to be on his one :)

• he doesn't do relationships.. maybe fwbs