Have you ever gone on a stargazing date or just stargazing?

Like my question states, have you gone stargazing, either alone, with family, friends or on a date? It looks like a pretty awesome experience!

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...dpwncI1r86we0o1_500.jpg

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_n2rp5prI161rxxsf3.jpg

8tracks.imgix.net/.../...n5I1sj6zr3o1_500-1066.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom and I love to stargaze. I live in residential neighborhood so it's very easy to see the stars. If any special space/sky events are mentioned on the news, we break out the binocs and telescope to see what we can. I've seen a few shooting stars like that... it's surreal :)

What Guys Said 6

• No but I would love to. Sounds romantic and relaxing. Too much light pollution where I live. I'd have to drive a good 1.5-2 hours. Not a first date, but soon thereafter I could see it. Great idea. Bottle of wine, maybe some music, under the stars. I like it.

• I have not! But I took astronomy so I star gazed an did homework with class mates does that count? We also got really drunk afterwords and set an old couch on fire...

• I love it! I have a decent telescope, and am looking to get a better one, eventually. I suggest you find a website that can tell you what you're looking at. Once you learn to spot not just constellations, but the planets as well, you'll realize that the sky never really feels as empty any more.

Or, that's my experience at least.

• I live in kansas so no big city lights blotting out the stars I get a full view of the sky I go out several times a week and just walk around and look at em. If I go out of town into the deep country it gets even better.

• Some places are better than others. Yellow Stone national park is the best place. The less lights there are, the further away from a city you are, the better the nights sky will look.

• Yes, I love the stars they are so amazing, especially when you go camping there are stars everywhere. It makes me think about how each one is a Sun and has it's own planets, it's kinda trippy.

What Girls Said 6

• not on a date but i have with friends and it was pretty fun.
    a friend had some kind of app on her phone that when you held it to the sky it showed you the stars you were looking at and helped identify planets, constellations, etc

• Yes, I had my first kiss the summer going into ninth grade and we laid on the grass of my old house and cuddled while I was wearing his sweatshirt. A scene right out of a LifeTime movie.

• I would love to go on a stargazing date. I like to go stargazing anyways because it relaxes me if I'm stressed out.

• I have alone plenty of times. It's actually really cool. I also think it would make for an awesome date.

• No. :(
    That would be so cool though.

• No I would like to