Nickname for my man?

So everyone gets to the point where you have a nickname for your love right? Well he calls me his sunshine, his flower, and his love but I have no clue what to call him. I just call him Daniel.. Anyone got some ideas for me? and nothing like Boo or McDreamy..

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Danny
    Danny baby
    Danny poo
    Big Dick Dan (sounds like a bad wrestler name, or the best p*rno name lol)

Those were mostly jokes, but tease names like Danny or Danny baby are totally loving-tease-worthy material. I'm called Matty a lot, Mattykins, Matty poo, Matty bear. Babe and baby works for me too.

I think what I like best is being called my name Matthew. It's a soft name, an intimate name, but can be strong. You can say someones name pretty much any time and be able to express your emotion through it's pronunciation. Daniel is like this fortunately, it's a good name.

If you can't get any good nicknames, just know that saying Daniel works fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I just call my partner by name and she does the same and I never felt the need to alter this setup because I like her name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think moe is speaking the truth here. Keep it simple xD
    www.hiloop.com/.../Moes-Awesome-Nickname.png

0|0
    0|0
  • Moonshine!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't start calling him tiny

0|0
    0|0
  • It comes naturally... don't force it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sir Babesalot

Get it? Sir Lancelot? Sir Babesalot? I crack myself up

0|0
    0|1
  • mr. happy stick
    fuck toy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• does he have any particular talents - call him your ______ man (for example my football man) anything he's good at could even say my _____ star. altho maybe that's lame idk, babe works.. my mind is blank it's hard to come up with nick names for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I call mine sweetie, he is also the father of my child so I call him daddy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I call my a mix of things he like car so he's my grease monkey I also call him baby boy cuz I'm his baby girl stud muffin and hot stuff

0|0
    0|0