Help please!! Do u think he likes me?

Ok so I like my friend and I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything but I would like to know if any of u think he likes me. The last time I talked to him (I don't see him much since I switched schools) he really seemed to care about what I said and my friend thinks he likes me. Even my mom thinks he likes me!! I wasn't paying as much attention I was looking at his hair and eyes. When my mom took a picture of all of us (my two friends, his friend and his sister, and his sister were there too) he was standing so close to me. The next time I saw him at his school's play he barely talked to me. It wasn't like he was ignoring me really he was just talking to other people. We did take a selfie together though. So do u think he likes me?

O ya and my friend dared me to call his mom and get his number (long story) so do I think I should?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is really fuck all to go off lol. May have, may still only one way to find out. Easily be either way tbh.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0