Am I right to feel like my GF is moving too slow?

My girlfriend thinks 2 dates per week is too much.

Am I right to feel like my GF is moving too slow

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course you have the right to have feelings, but you do not have the right to make her feel bad or force the pace along. It all comes down to how long you have been dating and what your relationship goals are. If you have established them already then you should already know how to feel about the pacing.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah in my opinion, unless she is unable because she is busy. However it doesn't seem to be rushing her. So yeah to slow.
    Good luck!!

• I would love for my SO to take me on two dates a week!!! Everyone has their preference though :-)

What Guys Said 2

• The best thing about the word relationship is that it has the word relation. Relation, to relate, to work together, to cooperate; it's not a one way street. If she is moving slow for you, you either accept this for how she is, express how it makes you feel and work it out, or decide you do not like her for it. Part of relationships are about having the willingness to work with them and their personality.

You can feel she is moving too slow for you, that's a completely rational thing to feel. But how you respond to it is what decides how things proceed. If you want to be with her, talk, communicate, it's always the best solution to anything that has you put off balance. Of course it's not easy to do this, but it's the best way.

I hope things work out.

• Gotta give each other time to miss one another.