Black girl / white boy dating in mostly white high school?

Would a Caucasian boy be interested in dating a black girl in a mostly white school , I'm light Carmel brown , and I don't fall in the ghetto stereotype, I'm a skater / scene - ish / weird type of girl. Also I like different ethnicities but my heart just stops and my eyes start to follow when I see a cute white boy. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! Many white guys love dating black girls. I have dated a couple of black girls and it was wonderful. I would totally date another black woman. I think black women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. The most important thing in any relationship is chemistry. If I have chemistry with a women it doesn't matter what colour she is.

What Guys Said 5

• There's plenty of white boys that go crazy for black girls, especially of the lighter variety that aren't involved in the ghetto stereotype. I'm pretty much living proof, lol.

• Depends on many things, including what his friends thinks.

• Im older, but when I was younger I was stupid. I would never consider it. Now that im older black women are so beautiful. You have no idea what I missed out on.

• These are modern times. Not a problem.

• " Halle Berry!! " lol

What Girls Said 0