Going on holidays, what do I do about my guy?

I am getting along really well with this guy.
We cuddle and make out and stuff and i've slept at his a few times.
The problem is that I don't think he will want to start anything because I am going to the UK at the end of the year for 3 months.
He is VERY anti-distance.
What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I started seeing my SO in November/December. He had plans to go to New Zealand for 3 months this July, and I was going to the UK for a month as well. We had agreed that we'd just enjoy one another's company until then.

Two months before we were leaving, he told me he didn't want to end it. I didn't either. We agreed to try.

It's now been 5 weeks apart and it's insanely difficult. He caved, and bought us both flights to meet halfway in Melbourne. I get to see him in a week, for a week :)

Long story short, serious feelings can make you change your mind about things. You can always throw around the idea of him coming to visit you to break up the time apart.

Good luck :)