I can't find the right, interesting people. Where are they?

Hello everyone and thank you so much for reading this and try to help me! :) So I'm a 19 years old girl from Europe. The problem with me is that I don't seem to find guys that I can relate with. Everywhere I go out with friends, like different bars, parties, concerts, I just can't find guys that cath my attention in terms of personality. They're all just too childish or boring, like those cliché guys that can't even have a real conversation. Some rare times, I find a guy here or there that looks like he's different but when I meet them I lose my interest immediatly because I see that in the end they're just like the others guys, that only want to party and make out with girls. I want to meet real men, get approached by decent and sweet guys. I study at the university, I consider myself as a really smart woman. Everyone says that I am very beautiful and intersting, I dress well but never show too much. What can I do to start being approached more? Where can I meet the right guys, if they actually exist? I am so tired of not knowing interesting people. Even the friends I have, I tend to get very tired of their meaningless conversations...

I'm so sorry for my bad English writing! :$

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I agree that most guys are solely driven with the purpose of hooking up with as many girls as possible. Fair enough. That being said, there are guys that are gentlemen, who look beyond the outside appearance and more of whats within. I don't know the answer to the question "where are they", their rare I know that much, but don't give up, one might just walk around the corner today :)

• Thank you :) Sometimes I feel that the right guy can be there but because of my looks he doesn't approach me. Everyone says that I am really beautiful and I know that when I go to somewhere men look at me a lot... So I'm afraid that only the bad guys have the courage to talk to me... I don't know.

• Anytime, your welcome :)
      haha do not worry, the right guy will walk around the corner soon :) Sometimes I wonder why guys are afriad to approach beautiful looking women, they probably think their out of their league, if every guy thought like that, no girl would have a boyfriend

• Thanks for the MHO, I hope things work out for the best :)

What Guys Said 5

• You either need to go for a more nerdy type of guy or an older guy, young men who are not nerdy, are usually just trying to make out with girls and partying.

If you want to hunt a dear then to where the dear's are, if to want to hunt a duck go where the duck's are.

• I actually tried older guys, I thought the ones I met were just like the younger ones lol but thank you so much, I understand what you're saying.

• By older I mean like 30+, not older like 23 or 25. Older in this context means, settled, calmed down, got a job etc..

Being only 19, a more nerdy type might be a better way to go.

• Hi European girl. Don't go to bars. Go somewhere cultural, to events, etc.

• You will never get such a guy if u search them. Because they practically dont exist. You will have to select a guy and then mold it in the way u are looking for. Everybody can change. Some sacrifice is needed from both partners.

• I'm sorry but I can't agree with you. That you would be really selfish to just change everyone in our service. People can't be changed like you're saying. But thank you for your answer.

• Im right here if u need me baby ;3

• Ahah thanks for that! :)

• Yeah see that pix? Its soon gonna be us together in the future :)

• i dont agree with what the guy below said at all you can't change people to your will if it was that easy we would all do it anyway i think you just need to try to expand your search like maybe try online dating or something that matches you with people who have common interests instead of just meeting a bunch of guys also you sound like a girl whos pretty intellectual so maybe you're searching in the wrong places as well perhaps the guys you're looking for aren't involved in the party scene so try different areas

• I don't agree with that either, we can't really change people in our service. I think that maybe when I'm at places where different guys are (not the party scene) they just can't approach me. Everyone says that I'm really pretty and I can see every men in a room I walk by staring at me, I know that. Can that be the reason why the right guys don't come to me?

• I wish I was able to do such a good thing! I really need to start thinking about being more adventurous in terms of that.

• im an introvert so i think i know where you are coming from but think about it like this does it really matter? this person is a stranger worse thing that can happen by introducing yourself is that you guys dont hit off but thats nothing to be worried about since you're in that situation in the first place all it takes is a little courage its not as bad as you think its going to be trust me :)

What Girls Said 2

• i also have the same problem :( i never find interesting guys that i like, but don't worry i'm sure you will find the perfect guy for you one day :) maybe you should try out others places you haven't went?

• I feel better to know that I'm not alone! ahah :) I've already tried to go to places that are different but I always end up the same way. I start to think that maybe the right guys just don't approach me.

• I guess we're in the same boat here sister!