My first kiss sucked!?

I'm 16, and I've never kissed a guy before, ever in my life, until... I met this guy. So he's 3 years older than me (turning 20 soon). It has been a year+ ish since we became gf/bf. .

and we had our, MY FIRST KISS IN THE MOVIES.

OMG SO ROMANTIC RIGHT?

Omg. I just. Ughhh! and I know I don't know anything about kissing or whatever, but it feels so slobberish. All he did was like sucking me in, and my mouth and tongue were stiff, and he literally licked my mouth and inserted his tongue like UBABAAOBABYOGABAGABA.

Ugh, any tips on how to kiss/make out?
(like in the movies! or CarrieXSebastian in Carrie Diaries!)

Most Helpful Girl

• do you know how to ride a bike? I highly doubt that you are perfect the first time you tried? it's just the same thing you'll get better and he'll probably get better eventually but tell me why you're dating a 20 year old?
    Express your concern to him so that he's not thinking he's amazing and you enjoyed it.
    On another not, I must question the terms of your relationship... it took you over A YEAR, for a kiss? Are you sure he sees you as his significant other? I know it's smart to go slow but 1 yr. + for a kiss? And you're 16 and 20? That doesn't add up.

What Guys Said 2

• could you change your profile to say that you under 18?

first kisses also go this way. I mean if it is new and unfamiliar it's hard to know how to kiss well

• practice practice practice. you'll find a way that suits you well.

What Girls Said 1

• first of all why did you categorize yourself as a 18-24 years old when in fact you're 16?