How long to wait for her boobs?

This is how long should I wait before I can touch her boobs? So in my first relationship I waited 6 months and regretted waiting that long. I am going to go on to my second hopefully soon so I thought I'd ask y'alls opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are young so the rules are completely different. and every girl is different.
    usually it is the 2nd or 3rd date when your older.
    but if you are in a heavy make out session, then just go for it. she will tell you no if she is not up for it. but don't push it, if she says no then hold off or talk to her about it after...

What Girls Said 3

• when she will feel like its the right time for it

• it depends on the girl

• Whenever she's ready for that type of contact. It varies for every girl.

What Guys Said 4

• You have to plant more sexual spikes on her so if she's emotionally sexually comfortable with you, she would be more opened to you.

• You wait until she's ready. Or you go find another chick.

• So you're seriously only in it for a physical relationship? You'd best hope she thinks the same.

• If I was only in it for that I wouldn't wait 6 months to do it the first time.

• I doubt many girls would want a relationship just to be used for sexual intimacy. It would feel rather empty.

• By the third date she should be okay with it.

• Everyone telling you to wait until she is ready is useless advice. You aren't going to know if she is ready until you try it.