What traits make someone irresistibly sexy to you?

When you find someone intoxicatingly sexy, what kind of traits do they possess? For me, he doesn't even need to be super attractive but if he is confident, funny and kind with a killer smile, I'm all over him;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence is the sexiest trait that anyone can have in my eyes. There's just something really hot about a person who knows what they're talking about and can have an stimulating debate.

What Guys Said 13

• To be honest, even that is a very high bar, but to explain this would be difficult, say, a whole lot of phenomenology. I just want someone who's got the motivation to participate in the Form of Health. If they can do that, then it entails all good things about a person, mental, physical, too much things to name.

• Killer eyes and a playful vibe.

• If they know my meaning when I talk about Hegel.
    When they dress with ethnic touches
    When they compare me favorably to their father

• Confidence.
    Physical appearance.
    Intellect.
    The way she talk & Gesture.

• I guess it would be hard for me to narrow it down to a few thing, but there are some girls who are overly nice. I'd at least want to be around them.

• Thanks my love :)

No ginger this time :O

• Oh I know you love all type :p but I've always have catches you with red heads

• smart, friendly, pleasant to be around and nice to others, sense of humor, etc.

• A smart funny girl, just thinking of it gives me a boner. Damn it!

• black nail polish in her mani and pedi.
    smokey eyes.
    loves humor, and dirty humor.

• I like that - you're not a Scorpio by any chance are you? Lol

• Aww Leo's are cool, all the men in my family are Leos. Very fun and warmhearted...

• That literally describes me too lol. I always want to do the fun stuff like mountain hiking to see a mountain fortress in Haiti or going skydiving. I'm so warm hearted that I literally can't stay mad for too long. I always apologize or help out people with little to nothing in return. I guess horoscopes do have some accuracy lol.

• As you can see by my pic I'm too fat and ugly to be irresistibly sexy to someone.

• Dude I fucking hate guys like you who whine all day about being ugly so keep it to yourself.

• @DasBlaueKonigan are you fucking blind, stupid or both? You can clearly see how ugly I am so maybe you should admit the damn truth already.

• @Asker stop just stop I don't need you or others to tell me how to dress.

• It's all about the personality for me.

• Beautiful face and smile
    Dresses cute
    Long well kept hair, maybe a little curly
    Funny
    Good posture
    Confidence
    Sweet
    Plays an instrument
    Great sense of humor

• Left handed guitarist. All the way. Like a female Kurt Cobain.

• perky tits

What Girls Said 11

• Hmmmm..

He must wear a watch.

Sexy look will make me melt.

Strong, fit arms

And sexy cologne and I am all his.

And maybe facial hair :O

• Yes, I love aftershave and cologne too, as long as he doesn't smell too much like a guido or a pimp - lol

• My ex uses a great cologne. Everytime I am near him. I sniff him and smile. Delicious smell!!!

• I wear a watch all the time and girls find me ugly. But it probably as to be a Rolex because after all its showing a guy has money. Because God Forbid the guy isn't rich. I bet if he was wearing a Timex or some other cheap brand you wouldn't pay any attention to him.

• Being tall ( taller than 6'0) and broad shoulders.
    Nice smile and good haircut. And good shoes.

Those terrible running shoes are turn off
    www.runfastpromotions.com/images/running-shoes.png

Not in public guys!

• Broad shoulders
    Black or blonde hair
    Green or blue eyes
    Confidence
    Cute smile
    If a guy has some of these I'm his xD

• I have everything except blue or green eyes.😃😄
      Lol
      Its deep brown and I don't like them. 😕

and you are mine I can wait until you turn 18😉.

• Lol! A man that knows what he wants, I like that;)

• multitalented and funny.

• When he is very calm but has that fire in his eyes and is still very confident without trying hard. Its hard to explain...

• That's probably what every girl wants though. Tough but not tough.

• A great look in his eyes and such a genuine but sexy smile. That kills me each time.

• That's a hot pic.

• You're welcome. I like the complete picture in this one. I'm trying to tell y'all I like multiple types 😃. Arabs and a Asian the past few days. This chick today.

• Oh yeah true. I try to explain to people how my attraction works, but it's tough for them to understand 😩.

• Positive, spontaneous and open mined. I'm shallow, so he must also ooze sex appeal.

• Physical Traits:
    Tall
    Dark hair and light eyes *swoon*
    Dresses like a skater dude (Skinny jeans, t-shirts, beanies, etc.)
    Tattoos and piercings

Personality Traits:
    Funny
    Artistic (get in my bed right now!)
    Quiet
    Carefree

• A good smile and an infectious laugh always makes me melt: ) but I do find a sharp jaw line extremely sexy

• I'm all over him if he's religious and has facial hair.

• Good sense of humor, intellegent, nice smile, someone who can do for themselves :)