Do you ever have bad days where you believe that having a partner would make it better?

I'm having one today. Genuinely think that they only thing that could make this day better woould be a girl

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea too help get over being lonley
    But then I realize ain't no person going to love me or know me best or treat me better than myself on bad days. Until you can brighten your own day you don't need to have someone to do it for you.

What Girls Said 3

• The same can be true of people with significant others. Sometimes you can get so sick of not having your own space that you wish you were single. Usually though he tries to make me feel better when I'm having an off day.

• Yep, having a time like that right now...

• Yes it happens to me sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• i have bad days and more often than not my gf/fiancĂ© can definitely make me feel better. it is one of those great benefits of having a partner. that said friends or family can definitely do the same

• Used to think that and I still do from time to time. It's when I'm working out that I feel like I enjoy my own company, being with others' is just too loud for me.

• yes I got this feeling sometimes... specially when I need someone to listen cauze girls are so good in listening

• Almost everyday of my life :/ but im also glad im single.

• yeah, between my jobs and school, if I can just fit sleep and a girl in there I'd be pretty happy.