Pitching up to a wedding alone?

Is it bad that ill be attending my sisters wedding alone, I figured im maid of honour and I am going to be very involved- wouldn't need to babysit?

Although might be lonely certain moments of the night, any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• You will be surrounded with friends and family all night. -- & Single men. lol I don't think you should worry about it.

I was a bridesmaid for my sister-in-law and the only time I saw my date was at the reception. Honestly, I would have had just as much fun if he wasn't there but it was nice but not necessary. He said it was awkward not knowing anyone anyways... plus my family grilled him with questions lol.

What Guys Said 3

• It's certainly not bad.

The wedding I was a groomsman for also had a maid of honour by herself, she seemed more concerned about helping the bride but at the same she enjoyed herself plenty.

• There will be plenty of things to do so it's just as well you aren't dividing your attention. If u had a companion you'd be worrying if he was bored or lonely.
    by the way you are GORGEOUS

• I don't think you'll be lonely. There are bound to be single men at the wedding as well. And you're right - most of your time is attending to your sister, not attending to a date.

What Girls Said 1

• Plenty of people go to weddings alone.
    Being that it's your sister's I'm guessing you'll know a fair few people there. I doubt you'll be lonely. People tend to be very chatty and in good spirits at weddings, they'll chat to anyone.