Am I at a disadvantage in dating?

I'm a 22 year old virgin who has never dated or had a kiss. I use to be a stoner, but now I'm straight edge, but I don't care if anyone else drinks or smokes even around me. I'm into graphic novels, graffiti, art, and music from 60-80's. Mainly I'm an aspiring MMA fighter and take my training seriously. I feel like I can't relate to a lot of people my age. Everyone around me is into getting shit faced and find the stuff I like as weird. I like kind of the more artsy type girls, but they kind of think I'm a savage brute because I'm very muscular and I train to fight.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, your not at a disadvantage... cmon dude your 22 not 62. Also, no one cares if your a virgin. If you like artsy girls thats fine. They dont all think you are a savage brute just find one who is open to talking to you. You might want to check out the girls doing mma since you guys both have a passion for the same thing you may get along. Dont tell me there are no girl doing mma... find one... or find a girl doing some kind of martial arts... they arnt all gay... dont worry. Athletic girls who can take care of themselves is hot. I think so anyhow, maybe you dont... but its something to consider.

What Girls Said 1

• Sex ain't going nowhere. You sound interesting and cool to me the fact that you're a virgin is as unimportant as skin color. You're not a disadvantage cause when u finally do decide to have sex she'll show you how she likes it and bein older you'll take heed and know how to please women in bed rather than learning young to just get yours and leave

What Guys Said 2

• You're not at a disadvantage until you think of yourself as someone who is disadvantaged. It's because behaviour plays such a substantial role that women wouldn't care if you're Ryan Reynolds or whatever, they want a guy with 'tude.

• hate the cards i was dealt with for being born a guy because of that