I am in love with my friend what should I do?

I am in love with my friend. He is the only guy friend I ever had and I like him a lot. What should I do? Guys, what do u usualy think about female friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore it and continue on with your life, eventually dying of old age wondering what could have been.

Or, you could grow some balls and tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 4

• You want the real truth? Every guy thinks about fucking every girl, end of story. From teenagers to grandmas, friends to family members... we are just wired that way, men are fucking machines and that's that.

Another truth, men fall in love with girls who fuck their brains out, period! We love it coz we want it.

So in other words, invite him over and come out of the shower and accidentally run into him or trip and drop the towel, let nature takes it course and make sure you put on your best performance and when it comes time for him to blow his load, drop to your knees and swallow it all like a good girl.

He will tell you he is in love with you within a week, guaranteed.

• BTW, HOLY FUCK you are hot!! You will own his ass, don't worry, if I was him I would marry you and import you to NY just so I can look at the prity face everyday while I am pounding away... you got nothing to worry about, nothing!

• Could always suggest to him: hey, you should take me out to (some kind of date).

And depending on his answer, you'll get an understanding of his interest or lack of.

Interest would be something like: "hey yeah, that sounds great, etc."

Disinterest would be something like: "sorry, I kind of busy that day/week, etc."

Good luck.

• What type of relationship do you want with him?

• I want a relationship but I am afraid that I will lose him if things end out bad...

• That is a risk you have to take, unfortunately. Life is full of risks. But what is better? The risk of losing a friendship where you are not on the same page or the risk of never saying anything and missing out on a great romantic relationship.

• Let him know you like him, im in love with my female friend, she doesn't feel the same and said i need to get over her, but still wants to be friends

What Girls Said 1

• How long has he been your friend and do you think he only sees you as a friend?

• Round 2 years... i am not sure he is realy hard to read...

• It is a very long time to risk your friendship but other way around you may never know, just be sure you are really attracted to him before you make any rules because it might ruin your friendship.