Girls when and how do you want a guy to kiss you?

kissing advice

kissing advice

Most Helpful Girl

• When: I don't know how to answer this, when it's appropriate. In bed, yes. Making out at a funeral, no.

How: Hmm... I like soft lips so please do your best to keep them unchapped. I know they can't always e perfect but try. If we new together soft and sweet. Don't attack my face and shove your tongue in my mouth. Now if we are getting down and dirty give my tongue and be a little rough lol.

Sorry that's the best I can do.

What Girls Said 9

• first off, if the guy isn't my boyfriend- then his lips better not be touching mine.

if he is my boyfriend, then it depends on the situation. if we're in a room by ourselves, feel free to mash your lips against mine with lots of passion unexpectedly (lol). if we're around others, a nice kiss on the cheek is okay. saying goodbye? one or two long kisses is okay.

• on all hallow's eve
    in a graveyard
    at 3:37 am

i kid. i'd like a tempest of a kiss :D though realistically... i'd settle for a rainstorm of a kiss. or maybe just a drizzle. or a fine mist. i'd settle for a handshake even.

• When: probably without anyone else around or just when the time seems right
    How: a kiss on the forehead or cheek would be perfect for me as it seems so sweet and not super pushy if you just started dating but maybe a peck on the lips as that's not really in your face and everything
    After the first kiss whatever as long as guys aren't chewing my face off or being super in your face (if you know what I mean?)

• When: For me on my wedding day and after

How: I like to be kissed softly and sensually and gradually build up to more passionate kissing. :)

• Maybe a peck on the forehead if he's greeting me for something. Short kiss on the lips of we'really saying goodbye. And when you're alone and you have time to play there are no rules. It becomes sexual anarchy

• When: Whenever you feel like it! Just give me a subtle hint before you do so I know it's coming. Don't just attack my face!
    How: Soft and sweet. I'll let you know if I want it any other way.

• When we are alone

• i like it when they kiss my neck and lips :p and always :D

• If we're dating, anywhere, anytime, I love surprises.
    If we're in that interest phase, then maybe look me in the eye and tell me you want to kiss me, and if I smile, go right ahead. I'm not very good with subtle hints lol.

What Guys Said 0