Have you ever texted someone on a date in front of your date?

Have you ever texted someone on a date in front of your date? If so why did you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I am a little bit older than you all. There was one time I was on a date with all boyfriend he tried picking a fight, telling me to find my way home. I said fine use the payphone ha ha called my parents. Went back in to see what he was doing. e was with another girl. I went up to her and said you can have him. She said what you mean? I have been with 3 months. he's now my ex-boyfriend he just broke up with me. She said we been dating three months the same time he was with me.
    I am happy we never did anything. She told him take a leap. We now friends and have been about 18 years. So the moral the story watch what you doing because your going to get yourself in trouble. I did see him within those 18 years... I have a beautiful son. And he is still alone and miserable "BA?" I will not say the word you can figure it out. Choose your friends and relationships carefully because it will come back to bite you in your bottom. Good luck on your endeavors in life

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah if it was my mom I'd be like "I'm sorry, it's my mom. I need to answer this real quick." But if it was just a friend trying to talk then no. That's rude.

• No I never had. But I once went out to dinner on a blind date and the guy pulled out his phone and started texting while I was in the middle of talking to him. His reasoning for me was, "Oh that was my mom".

• ha ha I like that one.

• He seemed genuine about apologizing however I couldn't believe it because of other events that occurred that night.

• my friends, yes. not another crush or anything.

• Yes I have, but if I'm going to be texting someone on a date it better be important

What Guys Said 2

• If a girl lets say its a blind date does a lot of texting or talking on her phone make that the last time and maybe even take her home right there on the spot

• Those who do should slap themselves...