Ever met someone with so much apathy?

Have you ever come across a guy/girl that simply didn't care to get into relationships? Did you like this person? How did you react to the their response?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a person who is, all you call it, apathetic about dating, I can say it's because I find relationships to be boring and more hassle than they're worth. But, that's probably because I find people to be boring and more hassle than they're worth. Relationships are generally quite petty (seriously, the majority of the questions about dating are pointless, to be frank). Always worrying about dishonesty, clingy personalities, and/or overall, human stupidity is really not what I consider to be my idea of fun. (I only answer that because of your comment to the other person wondering why the guy was like that).

And, I have actually never another person who apathetic about dating. But, personally, I would probably like them a lot more than a person who's main goal in life is to not end up alone (seriously, there are worst fates than being alone).

• You make some great points.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think there is anything wrong with being apathetic about dating - what I consider apathy is being indifferent about life - both your life and the lives of others. If somebody is apathetic about dating - they may not be in the right frame of mind for marriage and children and there is no pressure to get into that condition until you are ready.

• I know a guy who goes about their day ignoring everything there is about dating/relationships, from flirting, to caring about having conversations to women.
      It is almost like he simply does not care to date.
      I just wonder why he acts like that.

• Nuns renounce marriage all the time. Some people are not interested in dating. I am that way with people looking for relationships. I am only interested in religious guys who are interested in religion. If a guy wants to date and that is soul objective - I will avoid him like the plague out of intense indifference.

• Yep, didn't bother me. More power to them. Life isn't all about dating/settling down.

Life has plenty to offer besides relationships. Its ok if someone isn't interested in dating.

• Maybe the person is more focused on his/her career. It doesn't bother me-unless I'm dating the person.

• yessss :) i do

• yes, myself..

What Guys Said 0