How do I find the right guy?

hi i keep atraccting assholes and i hate it ! i want to know how i can attract a nice guy and im sorry bad detail im crying so im makeing it quick

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay. Lots of women are in your shoes. It's a very common difficulty that women face. You just have to not give up which can be hard after dating numerous guys and they are all assfaces.

Try to avoid guys that are completely full of themselves, like if they keep telling stories about themselves over and over again. Obviously story telling is very common and is a great way to learn about someone, but if a guy is doing it continuously about himself thinking he's hot shit, well yes, he is most likely an asshole. Just keep an eye out for that.

The sad truth about this world is that there are A LOT of attractive people that are assholes because they can get away with it and still be liked by most people. Although, there are some good guys out there who are also attractive so that's why I say don't give up.

Hope this helps you a little. Good luck out there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• As long as you have control to the search, for Mr. right, You over ride all that may be due you as good.

Let go of the looking process and change your way of thinking. You are attracting what makes your ego happy.

Do nothing, think nothing but try and find the love inside of you and once you love you, You will attract Love. You are attracting exactly what you are and proof is that it feels comfortable with you. Has God ever crossed your mind? God is Love.

0|0
    0|0
  • aww dont cry, the right guy will come along. just make them work for it, i mean date for a few months without making any commitments that lets you get to know that person and for their true colours to show, and if you like what you see, then gofor it aka relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go for the first guy who goes for you... make him wait

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• women are naturally attracted to the alpha male, but the alpha male knows where he stands and doesn't like commitment, so you have to go mind over matter and give up on the good looking, confident always center of attention guy and go for a little less of that. He will be a more loyal and better long term partner.

1|0
    0|0