The girl was interested but she now appears to be pulling back , what should I do?

I meet her about a month ago and things went really good at first and we seemed to have a real good connection and genuinely interested in each other and I really liked her. but a month later it feels like she is pulling back a bit , I still think she likes me but I don't know if I should try harder until she is clear that she either wants me or not or if I should pull back for time being and try and date someone else?

I still really like her but don't want to become more attached to her if things aren't going to go anywhere so not sure what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• im in a similar situation its just impatience and losing hope... if its been a month and u haven't even asked her number or asked her out yet then yea she's gonna think you're not interested or serious she can even think you're playing her and just teasing... so many assumptions can be made... so its best to cut the games and just ask her like a man. if u wanna go on a date with someone take them to a romantic dinner then ask them like a man dont beat around the bush. u can't expect a woman to make all the moves and do the dickwork.

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you just talk to her about it I mean the problem here is that maybe she doesn't know your interested and she's probably feeling exactly the way you do right now

• She might have found somebody else. If you still like her you can try but remember you might not have your way or desire with her.

What Guys Said 2

• Be spontaneous, go up to her and kiss her not like making out unless it goes there. Just do it use the 3 count method, that is where you know what to do then you go 1...2...3... then just go for it without regrets whatever it is. Or you could just talk to her.

• Maybe she was wanting you to make a move and is getting impatient.