Introverts and those with social anxiety-- where did you meet your significant other?

I'm so clueless. I just don't have it in me to join stuff. Zero connections or chances at work, which is where I spend most of my time.
Just curious about others. If you're extremely introverted or suffer from social anxiety- where'd you meet your significant other, or where have you gotten dates?

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. With those social graces I'm baffled. I'll have you know "gagers" (as they seem to prefer) are well adjusted members of Society- I think. You don't sound like either of the above ya big phoney, but that is the funniest thing I've seen. I'd tell you where I met mine, but I have a feeling you know already.

What Guys Said 1

• When I had a girlfriend I met her in my high school classes, we had 5 out of 7 classes together, and we went to the movies and I taught her how to play guitar and she taught me how to cook and bake. We mostly stayed together alone or at least not with a lot of people around us.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably from school or work since they rarely socialize outside of it