Guys please help ladies too ! Really need it?

There is this guy that I have been talking to and I basically told him that I think he is playing with me because he hasn't texted me in 3 days then he texted me yesterday and I didn't answer I just didn't know how and then this morning he texted me saying something along the lines "I guess you don't want to talk to me anymore " and i just told him how I felt and I have been busy myself and if he's busy it's not something he can help etc he just texted me this
"Sorry I'm not mad at you. I still want to talk to you too but I feel like I'm not giving you enough if that makes sense. I just have so much going on all the time recently. And I don't want to lead you on or anything but I don't believe I could give you all that you deserve if we were in a relationship together. You are a great person and you would be an amazing girlfriend. You a beautiful, funny, incredibly sweet and I feel like I could really trust you. I wasn't lying when I said I wanted a relationship cuz I do but lately I don't feel like I'm ready for one. I just don't feel like I'm in the right frame of mind right now. I really do want to still talk to you and hang out if you do. And we can cut out all the intimacy if you'd prefer that. I just hope you don't regret anything. I feel like such a terrible person :("

I don't know how to take it my heart dropped a little because I felt like I was being dumped in a way if that makes sense even though we are just talking and nothing more

So I don't know how to take this or what does this mean when a guy says this? Is he being honest or just being nice I really want all the opinions on this as I can get. I don't know how to respond I really just want to talk to him on the phone.

What can me and him do from here? Should I keep talking to him as a friend?
I don't know what to ask or reply to him I don't know I'm just a little stuck...

Please and thanks !

What Guys Said 1

• continue talking like a friend and call him by phone as soon as possible.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's telling u the truth. Its good that he told you what was all going on with him, instead of just blowing u off. It shows he likes u enough to tell u the truth and try not to put u in a tough situation that could be complicated. He could of just ignored u or Not told u anything and u guys started to date and things start going bad and u would end up being upset. So he did u a favor by telling you. I wouldn't take it as a rejection cuz it was more about him, than you. If you want to keep talking to him, then talk to him but if not then thats fine too. Its really up to you. :)