Ex's best friend? To be or not to be?

So, my ex and I have been broken up for almost two weeks now. I've been talking to his former friend M. M has been helping me through it all and has told me he wishes he could take my ex's place and change my mind on the love situation. Me being me, I said I would think about it. I have gotten over my ex, realizing I do need to be happy and I have been doing just that. However, I am thinking it over and I've already been told by my ex he doesn't care because he is not talking to M due to a falling out. I just don't want to cause a storm. I know it won't happen, however, it's better to be safe than sorry. I seriously would like to try dating M. Suggestions?

What Guys Said 1

• If they already had a falling out and you actually want to date him i don't see a problem. So ask him out already :) one thing to consider though, i only know what you wrote hear but are you sure when he said he wishes he could take his place and change your mind on love he meant it in a i like you way, not just like its a shame you have given up on love i wish i could convince you love is real kind of way? Assuming he is into you and you into him go for it. I hope this helps.

• M is a very sincere guy. Being a Sensitive (Psychic Medium), I can discern the difference in what people say and he has even told me about his past. I am confident in him. I just do not want to make the wrong move too soon, you know?

• how can it be too soon if you both want it. I say go for it but its easy for me to sit here and say that, its not happening to me, whatever you do i wish you good luck.

What Girls Said 0